Linux is most popular OS in UNIX World. Linux is Open platform OS. All IT Giants IBM, Oracle, Novell are jumped in to Linux world as Linux will undertake the IT soon. And most of the IT service providers started to implementing their servers to Linux for cost effective and customization solutions. As per Linux Foundation survey Linux skills are in high demand among IT employers. Linux System administrators are always having high demand and good pay in job market.
This Linux course will cover the entire practical sessions rather than theory. Since we have separate troubleshoot sessions as part of this course will make you good expertise in Linux® administration. This troubleshoot session will make your life easier when working at office.
Our Trainers are working from MNC, so you will get exposure to real-time experience and good tips on how to approach an issue.
Our experienced Trainers will teach you the Linux OS with real time scenarios. Experienced and corporate trainers will share their knowledge during the classes. Corporate trainers will have more than 8+ years of experience.
- Installation in Standalone Machine, NFS, FTP, HTTP and KICKSTART
- Creation of File Systems
- Understanding, Reverting and converting of EXT2, EXT3& EXT4 File Systems
- Understanding fdisk, mount, e2label, umount commands
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Creation of quotas for user’s groups and files systems
- Understanding user security files
- The different commands for monitoring the users
- Understanding NFS server and NFS clients
- Understanding daemons and files in NFS of boot phases
- Configuring NFS server and different NFS clients, autofs, NFS security
- Understanding the features and advantages of FTP server and FTP Basic Commands
- Configuring FTP server and FTP clients, autofs, NFS security
- Understanding TCP WRAPPER
- Configuring TCP WRAPPER for services
- Understanding xinetd based and non xinetd based services
- Configuring xinetd based services
- Xinetd security
- Understanding different types of files when the system is booting
- Understanding DNS service and different types of DNS servers
- Configuring DNS (master) DNS (Slave)
- Understanding & Configuring forward (DNS) and cache (DNS) of boot phases
- Logical Volume Manager (LVM)
- Package Manager (RPM)
- Backup And Recovery
- Network Information Service
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol
- Raid Levels
- We make candidates feel unique by providing practical knowledge to our candidates.
- We offer special key features with more reliable and easy way for learning.
- Our tutors at ALCE are dedicated to offer comprehensive skill and knowledge for each and every topic.
- Fully hands-on training
- Learn by working on real-time projects
- Flexible Timings – Weekday, Weekend & Fast-track
- Certification guidance
- Interview preparation
- Tips and discussion to build your technical interview skills
- Excel your knowledge with Affordable price in ALCE
- More than 7+ Years of experience in AI Technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time AI projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, WIPRO.
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
- Classroom training
- One to One training
- Fast track training
- Customized training
No 147 1st Floor,NJK Avenue,